Copper is an Oligotherapy remedy. It acts on different physical conditions such as:
- Active in infectious and inflammatory conditions
- Stimulating the natural defenses of immuno-compromised individuals
- Helps fight germs and viruses
- Helps with the proper functioning of the heart It plays a key role in oxidative metabolism.
- Helps the heart to function properly
Medicinal ingredients (for 1 teaspoon):
Copper (Copper gluconate)…. 725.2 microgrammes
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, Glycerol, Potassium sorbate.
Adults 12 years and older: 1 teaspoon. Children 1-11 years: ½ teaspoon. Take once a day in the morning in a small amount of water, for 1 to 2 months, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.