Thursday Plantation Head Lice Removal Kit contains a specially designed stainless steel comb to remove head lice/nits and a lubricating tea tree hair gel that won't run into children's eyes
Water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate.
How to Use:
Do not leave children unsupervised
- Brush hair to remove knots.
- Apply gel to dry hair, ensuring scalp and hair are completely covered.
- Leave gel in hair for 20 minutes.
- Rinse in warm water.
- Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Conditioner for additional conditioning (not included).
- Comb through with nit comb provided, ensuring not to miss any sections of hair.
- Wipe combings onto a tissue.
- Rinse comb in warm water after each comb through.
- Continue until no lice or nits are evident in combings.
- When complete, rinse Conditioner from hair.
Repeat the above process in 7 days. Regular maintenance with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner is recommended. If concerned about sensitivity apply 1/2 teaspoon of gel to forearm and rinse after 20 minutes. If irritation occurs within the next 24 hours, do not use this product.
After Treatment Instruction: Combs should be cleaned between treatments in hot soapy water, rinsed in running hot water and allow to dry. Store in a dry place. Wash clothes you and your children were wearing during the comb-out.