- Goji berries, also known as wolfberries, are one of the most prized superfruits in the Asian tradition.
- Used for centuries to promote vitality and well-being.
- Commonly referred to as the longevity berry.
- A good source of vitamins A and C, iron, potassium and fiber.
- Goji berries contain essential amino acids, trace minerals and vitamins B1, B2, B6, vitamin E, carotenoids and a host of antioxdiants.
Organic Goji Berries
- Ready to eat right out of the bag.
- The perfect topping for smoothie bowls, oatmeal, chia pudding and more.
- Great for baking and cooking.
- Soak your goji berries for easy incorporation on smoothies, dips, sauces and more.